Lactose Intolerance Does the fat content matter a

Hi,

Ever since I was 13 or 14, I started getting progressively more lactose intolerant, to the point that I had to give up ice cream, milk, and many soft cheeses (mostly mozzarella). For a while, I just avoided the food that affected. After a while, I started taking lactase pills to allow me to enjoy things like pizza and milk again. However, I've recently started drinking milk again, and noticed that I freqüntly have no issüs with it. So I started reintroducing more and more dairy into my diet, and I've noticed that I only have problems with 2% milk, and ice cream. When I have whole milk, I'm fine. So two qüstions: It is possible to just eat enough dairy that you somehow "force" your body to reacclimate to it? I know that sounds stupid, given that it's an enzyme deficiency that causes it... but can you force your body into producing lactase again? Also, more to the topic title... dös fat content affect how your body deal with lactose in any way? Because when I have whole milk, I'm fine, but when I have 2%, I still get LI symptoms.

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=1112229
Animated How To Videos

Thanks!

verfasst von spadekevin, 20.07.2018, 14:23

gesamter Thread:

• Lactose Intolerance Does the fat content matter a - spadekevin, 20.07.2018, 14:23

Laktose.net Forum

11 Benutzer online!
3 Registrierte, 8 Gaeste

Buchempfehlungen

Laktose-Intoleranz
Laktose-intoleranz

Richtig einkaufen bei Laktose-Intoleranz...

Das Laktose-Intoleranz Buch
Das Laktose-Intoleranz Buch

Gesund geniessen trotz Unverträglichkeiten
Laktose Fruktose

Richtig essen bei Laktoseintoleranz
Richtig essen bei Laktoseintoleranz

Laktoseintoleranz-Diaet
Genussvoll essen bei Laktoseintoleranz

Laktoseintoleranz: Ohne Milch und ohne Ei
Ohne Milch und ohne Ei

Köstlich kochen ohne Milchzucker
Köstlich kochen ohne Milchzucker